You can now do more with Axis for free
Since our initial launch in June last year, we've grown to thousands of users, many of whom has been generous both with their time and feedback. We've hundreds of ideas, developments and concepts lined up for the coming months and beyond.
One piece of feedback has become abundantly clear; people who signed up for the free tier really couldn't get a sense of how the app works, or could work. Only having a couple of simple methods available wasn't giving enough scope for small-scale use or assessment of the product.
As such, we have now changed what you can do with the free tier.
- All generally available methods are available to free users - so you really can get your hands dirty and see what platform can do
- Free tier workshops are now reduced to 3 participants - enough to test or lightly use, but not so much our hosting charges go through the roof without our costs being covered!
Remember: your participants never get charged for a workshop; whether it's 3 of them in our free tier or 100+ of them in the paid, you never pay for a participant, and they never have to register to participate.
As set out above, we are guided on the feedback we receive. If you have any feedback - good or bad - please do not hesitate to contact us. There are several ways you can do this:
- By clicking on the chat widget on the bottom right of every page
- By emailing us on email@example.com
- By raising a feedback ticket on our help desk
We really do want to hear what you have to say.